Aruna Psychology is a Psychology Clinic based in Australia
Aruna Psychology approached us to design and develop a new, easy to use website that would rank better in Google.
Aruna Psychology was previously running on a Wix installation and was not getting the traction they wanted.
After looking further into Aruna’s website we highlighted the following issues:
- Page speed was very low
- Website was not mobile responsive
- The site was very difficult to navigate around
- Content was not optimised for Google Search Engine
Web Development Solution
After sitting down with the Aruna team it was agreed that we would design and develop an ultra clean theme to be used with a WordPress installation. The website should portray a neutral look as Aruna’s clients span across a wide demographic, along with having a calming and simplistic feel to it.
Contact information needed to be forefront of the content, along with being able to showcase the team currently practicing at Aruna.
We created an SEO strategy to improve Aruna Psychology’s Search Engine Ranking Position. This work included:
- Rewriting and optimising content to include competitive search terms
- Extending content across the website to improve SEO potential across all services
- Setting up goals in Google Analytics to measure engagement and leads more effectively
Ongoing SEO work has included optimising page content, content creation through blogging, and updating metadata and image alt tags.
- 30% of website traffic is now coming from organic search, compared to 1% on the old website
- Calls and emails driven from the website has increased by 100%
- Top 5 key search terms are now ranking in top 2 pages – previously these were not ranking in the top 100 position